
Enjoying her s'mores. After the first one she decided that it was too messy and had "progressive s'mores" from then on. She would eat the cookie, then marshmallow, then chocolate, then cookie.

Mayson just ate hers normally :)

Roewyn decided the fire was too bright. That or she just wanted to look cool.

Avery split her time between Grandpa's and Diandra's lap.

We got to enjoy the neighborhood (of the 4 families) potluck one night for dinner. We all ate way too much! They are all a really friendly bunch and it was fun getting to know them better and getting to visit lots. And they were all so helpful and playful with the kids.

Sister float...

Another nap...

After coming back from a float across the lake...

Avery must have said something to dad to make him mad, and the chase was on...

The grab...

And the toss.
Our trip ended on a high as well :)
We are VERY grateful to Grandma and Grandpa for their hospitality and willingness to let us invade their trailer. We have so much fun and they help make our summer's so memorable!
4 comments:
I LOVED looking through these pictures... your family is so fun! And seriously... those kids are the cutest.
So fun - looks like an awesome trip, both of them. Where were you? The lake looks swimmable and not as cold as the ones we went to!!!
Oh my goodness! Your pictures are amazing. Have you thought about taking up photography. It's fun taking pictures isn't it? That must have taken forever to sort through and post. Good work. When I'm not looking through my phone I'll send a list of my favorites.
Looks like so much fun! I laughed out loud at Roewyn's "I wear my sun-glasses at night" pose and Avery's "progressive s'mores." Hahaha. Love your kiddos. Time for a playdate.
Post a Comment